Well I’m here with a new post, and i want to talk about why i am so frustrated.
Here are the facts:
– 5 diapers consumed each day
– 10 to 15 wet wipes a day
– 2 and a half hours spent feeding him every day
– 1 hours spent cleaning him up after feeding him
– 1 and a half hours spent walking, or taking him to places every day
-1-2 hours spent on making food
-gathering toys around the house all the time like 20-30 times a day
– taking 4-7 attempt to go to the bathroom alone until i actually succeed. The best hide and seek game ever.
– being very cautious with medicine administration when he is ill, which is constantly since we started kindergarten, even if he goes only 3 hours a day.
– cleaning snot of of everything, and eventually ending up snotty myself, all over, from top to bottom.
i Think i could go on and on about this forever…..
If you add this all up you reach 7 hours of time, plus the 3 hours he is in kindergarten and 2 hours he sleeps, if i am lucky enough, well that adds up to 12 hours a day.
And i didn’t even mentioned doing the laundry, or cleaning the house, or eating myself, or taking a shower, no, i can manage without those perks.
It may sound as i am complaining but believe me i am not, i know what i signed up for from the beginning. i just want everyone to know that being a full time mom is not easy, even with help, even with a husband who is really there, it is still not easy. I just want some respect and acknowledgment or at least i don’t want to hear that i have it easy.
It’s simple, i hate when people think that if you are a stay at home mother you have all the time in the world to do anything you want, they think it’s a piece of cake, a walk in the park, easy-peasy, no sweat, simple as ABC, etc. Well it’s obviously not that easy, and being a mom you always try to do better, i don’t know how others feel, but when my kid is sick i take it really personally, i feel responsible, as i feel responsible for everything he learns and does, i have to teach him i have to mold him into a nice human being (not too nice, but nice enough). It is definitely hard and a great load of responsibility.
I am amazed that i even found time to put down these few paragraphs, i thought that if he grows bigger i would have some more time to myself, but i was wrong he needs more and more attention, and he gets more and more challenging. but i guess that applies to all the kids.