I rarely want to write about myself, as in characterizing myself, or presenting my “things”. I prefer to talk about my boy or about being a mom. But now i feel the need to scratch down a list of my favorite songs. I always liked music very much and when i was little i secretly wanted to be a singer, but i realized really soon that my voice is terrible, actually it’s worse than terrible. So that dream was washed away….
I like songs that have meaningful lyrics, usually with a story of some kind, and when i listen to my favorite songs (alone/in the car) i still shout and sing like a kid. It’s one of the few ways i can feel free and happy.
Here is my list of the top, i hope you enjoy some of them!
- Imagine Dragons – Demons
- Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (I found out about them watching season one of the series Arrow.)
- Sonata Arctica – Fullmoon
- Sonata Arctica – Replica
- Sonata Arctica – Broken
- Sonata Arctica – Shy (For me each one of these 4 songs represent a period of my life, or a feeling )
- Linkin Park – Burning in the skies
- Linkin Park – castle of glass
- Dido – End of night
- kylie – where the wild roses grow
- Sixpence none the richer – kiss me (old song but nice)
- Sam Hunt – take your time (sometimes the video-clip really helps, and don’t forget about sexy singers :P)
- Kygo – stole the show
- Jason Derulo – Stupid love
- Jhon Legend – All of me (i can’t leave out romanticism can i?)
- MAroon 5 – She will be loved
- Eamon Vs. Frankee Fuck It & Fuck You Right Back Lyrics
For now that’s what pops in my mind, but there are more good songs out there! Please let me know if you liked any of these, and/or if you want to recommend me one favorite of yours.
oh i almost forgot about this
- Bon Jovi – wanted dead or alive (but i like it sang by Tom Cruise in Rock of ages)